Sunday 18 February 2007

Birthday Shot...


Hey, sorry for the delay in since my last post... I've just had my birthday and been in the post-birthday lull that seems to follow it! I had a really great day and an even better night 'cos we had an Epiphany Ball in college which was offsite at a place called Lunley Castle. I had an amazing night and this is one of the photos I took. It means a lot to me 'cos it's of all my friends and obviously on such a memorable night for me. Anyways... my girlfriend's parents bought me a full size (54") tripod so I'll be taking that out for a trial run soon! It's about about time I got a full size one, the mini one was starting to give me back ache! Hopefully I'll be able to head out some time tnhis week (probably after Wednesday 'cos I've got a dissertation meeting with my tutor) and take some new shots. I might head down the river area or go find some more woods. Anyways, hope you enjoy the shot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Mine is coming up soon too, the 28th.

I like this photo especially the blurred action of the people in the background.

I don't use my tripod or my monopod nearly as often as I should, and I have a very tall one, I'm just too lazy I suppose.

Enjoy your full sized tripod.!